ORGANIZE (top down)
Top down approach is through innovation strategy facilitation, innovation portfolio management and research on how to build, activate and grow the AgriFoodTech innovation ecosystem in order to accelerate, change and drive business and social impact.
INNOVATE (bottom up)
Bottom up approach is by enabling next-generation food businesses to innovate faster and more effective. Accelerating teams and educating people with a new mindset, skillset and toolset. We invite you to join the AgriFood Challenge and the Open AgriFood Accelerator.
Vision and ambition
Breakthrough innovation driving transformation
– The food, agri- and horticulture value chain is ripe for transformative change.
– Breakthrough and disruptive innovation driven by the ecosystem of large enterprises, SME’s, universities, students, entrepreneurs, start-ups, VC’s, Hubs and the government play a significant role in such a transformation.
The Netherlands is well positioned and will be leading
– The Netherlands is well positioned to lead such a transformation.
– The Netherlands will take a leadership role in the emerging food, agri and horticulture sector with breakthrough and disruptive innovation and entrepreneurship driven by the ecosystem of large enterprises, SME’s, universities, students, entrepreneurs, start-ups, VC’s, Hubs and the government.
Organize innovation and transformation
How to organize and support the pace of innovation and transformative change and claim the Dutch leadership role in Agri-Food-Tech?
– Why is The Netherlands presently not able to take the leadership role in the emerging food, agri and horticulture sector?
– How we build, activate and grow the Agri-Food-Tech innovation ecosystem to succeed in breakthrough innovation and position The Netherlands as a world leader.